Smoke-Tek EVAP Smoke Machine Emissions Vacuum W/Port adapter & removal tool
Evap Smoke Machine Tester
Made In the USA!
Great priced Machine
Why should you buy from us instead of others?
We have sold Hundreds of these quality units, we ship 6 days a week, you can be sure to receive your unit in a timely fashion, These are built in the USA not China!! Fast Shipping! Once you buy one of our Evap Smoke Machine Testers The “Smoke-Tek” line you can rest assured your getting a quality unit!
Check out our video below of the smoke output:
Do you have a P0456 leak code if you answered yes, you need one of our smoke machines. Don't spend your whole day wasted looking for bad hoses, using propane or starting fluid to try and locate the leak. Don't hire a shop to use one of their smoke pro or leak tamer machines costing hundreds of dollars in the process. You need the Smoke-Tek , easily portable and compact. Much easier to find the leak with a smoke machine.The Smoke-Tek can be also be used to find other leaks, intake leaks, oil leaks, wind water and weatherstripping leaks; tractor & car cabs, EGR and exhaust systems, the list goes on. One of the best tools you will ever own! If it leaks a smoke machine will find it!
Techs, Dealerships ,independent garages all over use smoke machines to diagnose evap leaks; here are some of the codes you may encounter in a evap system.
P0440 Evaporative Emission Control System Fault
P0441 Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow
P0442 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak)
P0455 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (gross leak)
P0456 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak)
P0457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (fuel cap)
Our machines are much more cost effective and works just as good and better than the commercial units at a fraction of the cost!
Get your item fast, order today!
- Professionally put together, we have sold hundreds, rest assured your getting a quality product that's made here in the USA!
- Connects to your air compressor, we use a regulator that reduces the air pressure to 1-1.5 psi safe for evap.
- In line Fuse for protection
- Tapered smoke tip to fit variety sets of hoses
- Uses Medical grade mineral oil or baby oil
- Simple easy to read instructions to get started easy as 1,2,3
- Connects to positive and negative battery to generate smoke, very handy tool!
- Purchase today to get started hunting down that troublesome evap vacuum leak.
- Easy to use hook up to car battery and compressor your in business.
- With the attached handle you can hang it or carry unit.
- Easily painted to match your shops color.
- Battery clips, and inline fuse are soldered.
- All units are electrically tested, to meet our strict quality requirements.
- Works on all car makes and models.
- Makes constant smoke, to find even the most stubborn leak.
- Made in the usa!
- 10 ft battery power leads
- Comes with Evap port adapter and removal Tool